- ✉: For a regular text message from my muse.
- ♣: Here, have a not so regular (maybe even a dirty one) text message.
- ✍: For what my muse has written about yours in their diary.
- ✎: For an unsent letter from my muse (May be AU if you want, just let me know what kind of AU you want).
- ☎: For a drunk phone call.
- ☏: How about a voice message from my muse?
- ♥: The favorites of my muse- can be anything from music to sex positions, you're allowed to specify what you want.
- ∞: A random headcanon about my muse and yours.
- ☯: Here, have a hug from my muse.
- ☮: An argument I think my muse would have with yours.
- ♪: I've put all of my songs on shuffle- now I have to write a drabble involving our muses with the next song that comes on.
- ♬: Would you care to dance? My muse has to dance with yours.
- ♛: My muse is royalty for a day and you are their loyal subject- wait, what? What would my muse's reaction be to this idea?
- ♚: You are my master- hold on. What if my muse was the loyal subject, how would this go?
- ✖: Your muse is drowning in the bathtub when mine walks into the bathroom.
- ☠: Your muse has died, this is how mine reacts.
- ❂: My muse is clumsy and crashes into yours.
- ✈: Our muses are on a plane together, by accident or choice. This is what happens.
- ☢: It's too hot outside, how does my muse suggest our muses cool down?
- ϟ: There's a storm going on and our muses are stuck together in a house- how will this go?
- ☂: It's pouring down and your muse forgot their umbrella, will my muse offer up theirs?
- ✧: Our muses went to eat out- where?
- ★: The stars are shining beautifully and my muse wants you to see them.
- ☾: It's in the middle of the night and my muse had a nightmare about yours- what does my muse do?
- ☼: The sun is shining bright and your muse got the bright idea of going out, does my muse agree with this?
- ☄: My muse is lost, luckily there is cellphone reception- does my muse dare to call yours for help?
- ♤: Our muses are playing a game, which kind and who is winning?
- ☻: Your muse got sunburnt, my muse didn't- how'd it happen and how'll mine help?
- ♒: Our muses are at the beach together, by accident or not, and yours was a bit too close to the waves- will my muse laugh or perhaps be helpful?
- ♦: Your muse asked mine to marry them, what's my muse's reaction?
- ◊: Your muse comes to mine, crying, how does my muse react?
- ✘: Scars aren't very pretty- my muse has to show you theirs.
- ✦: My muse was attacked but yours saved them- how'll my muse ever thank them?
submitted by anonymous.
I wasn’t expecting to find you in my bed.
“——Can we just pretend
that that never happened?”
”Where were you earlier,
anyway? I thought we
we were supposed to
meet up to get that new
Curtis: What was that?
Alisha: He just got shot in the face and you’re insulting him.
Nathan: He made an obscene gesture, I don’t care if he’s dead there’s no excuse for rudeness.
Send me a "✔" if i'm one of your favorite blogs.
u trippin’ boo.
[ i think we had one. im not sure if it was your turn or mine to reply ]
Uhp, see this is what I mean, I didn’t know you replied to that, it could have been the random like. Thanks for letting me know
No problem! I usually don’t like to ask. I feel like I’m buggin’. But since you asked! Why not. Ha.
"It’s called music. Good music.”
[ She drops her hand from her forehead
and turns to give him a rather sarcastic
“—Are you implying that
I don’t know what good
- characters have a good first interaction: i ship it
- characters have a bad first interaction: i ship it
- characters tease and taunt each other: i ship it
- characters acting protective over each other: i ship it
What is that God awful racket?
My brain feels like it’s going to
dribble out of my ears.”
PSA: If I ever drop a thread without warning, it was by accident. If I seem to have randomly stopped replying to a thread please let me know and I’ll get my ass in line and do it.
- Scream: My character has caused yours to scream out for some reason
- Milkshake: Our characters will have to split a milkshake
- Busted: Your character will catch mine doing something they shouldn’t.
- Time: I’ll write a drabble about our characters doing to a different time/dimension. specify.
- Befriend Me: I wil write a drabble about our characters meeting for the first time in an AU.
- Enamor Me: I will write a fluffy drabble about my character trying to woo yours [be it out of the blue/Valentines Day,feel free to specify.]
- Quiet Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character trying to calm yours down [be it from crying, from lashing out, feel free to specify.]
- Torture Me: I’ll write a drabble about your character torturing mine or vise versa.
- Hug Me: My character will hug yours. Either by surprise or for a specific reason.
- Confess: My character will speak their true feelings about your character. (or about a topic. you may choose.)
- Death: My character’s reaction to your character dying.
- Protect: My character keeps yours safe from harm.
- Revenge: My character will get revenge on yours.
- Healer: My/your character helping your/my character when they are hurt/sick. (Be specific on who gets which role, and whether the pain is physical, emotional, or just having to catch a fever)
- I Do: I will write our characters as a married couple
- Broken: I’ll write our characters breaking up or in an angsty scene.
- Spell: I’ll write my character putting a spell on yours. Or being under a spell/curse.
- « : memory from the past with your character
- » : a future event my character would like to happen with them + yours
- ☼ : A memory my character has with yours that they’ll never forget
- Rain: I’ll write a fluffy drabble of our characters kissing in the rain.
- Pet: I’ll write a drabble of my character buying yours a pet. (specify what kind.)
- Sleep: I’ll write a drabble of my character snuggling in bed with yours.
- Nightmare: I’ll write my character having a nightmare about yours, or vice versa.
- Kiss: I’ll write our characters sharing a kiss, it can be innocent or passionate.
- Murder: I’ll write my character killing yours or vice vesra.
- Home: I’ll write our characters living together.
- Love: I’ll write our character’s falling in love.
- Death: I’ll write our character’s mourning over each other.
- Insane: I’ll write my character is insane inside asylum and yours is the doctor, vice versa
- Secret: My character tells your character a secret.
- Candy Corn: Your character or mine being cheesy to the other
- Stars: Our characters under the stars together
- Snow: Our characters in the cold together
- Candles: Our characters enjoying a moment by candlelight
- Peppermint: Your character or mine, sharing a sweet secret with the other.